Your logo and your business card is not your brand.
This is what Suzanne Tulien of Brand Ascension wants entrepreneurs and small business owners to realize. In our interview with Suzanne, you will learn the difference between branding and marketing.
Watch it now.
Branding vs. Marketing with Suzanne Tulien – Interview Notes
- Many small and mid-size business owners hurry to create their logos and business cards without doing internal work.
- Be conscious about creating that “extra stuff”, that something that creates a bond with your customers. This is your competitive advantage.
- In branding, do not focus on your competition. Focus on how you can show up authentically and be consistent about it. Then, you will be able to attract customers who you are and and .
- Think of your business brand as a Hollywood Movie. The script, everything you say, is your marketing. The actors are your brand. These actors need to make your movie believable. Think of it as how you show up everyday and do what you do.
- Your branding starts the moment you open your doors for business
- You have 7 seconds to make an impression to your customer and make them decide whether they want to buy from you.